Peruvari Island Nest Jungle Camp Parambikulam Online Booking
Parambikulam Tiger Reserve offers six packages for forest stay in Parambikulam. The Jungle stay in Parambikulam includes:
- Tented Niche
- Veetikunnu Island Nest
- Honey Comp
- Peruvari Island Nest
- Thunnakadavu Tree Hut
- Parambikulam Treetop Hut
In this article, we enlist the complete details of Peruvari Island Nest in Parambikulam including itineary, cost and contact details. Also feel free to check "Parambikulam forest stay online booking - our all on one guide for Parambikulam stay.
About Peruvari island Nest Parambikulam:
Peruvari island hut is a forest lodge by Kerala Forest Department in Parambikulam Tiger Reserve. The island is located in the middle of the Perivaripallam reservoir. It takes a half-hour journey on a bamboo raft to reach this beautiful island. The forest guides will accompany you during your stay at Peruvari island nest Parambikulam.
If you are looking for Parambikulam island stay, Veetikunnu island, and Peruvari island are the best options for you.
Peruvari Island Nest Jungle Camp Tariff Rates:
|Guest Type||For Domestic Travelers||For Foreign Travelers:|
|During Week days:||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 8000/-|
|During During Holidays||Rs. 8000/-||Rs. 10000/-|
|Extra per head:||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|Childrens(Age between 5 and 10)||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1100/-|
- The accommodation capacity of the above package is 4 person.
- Forest Check post entry fee is exta.
- Check in time at Parambikulam information centre is at 12.00 pm.
- Check out time is at 10.30 am, the very next day.
- You have to bring your own car for the commutation inside the sanctuary and for the jungle safari.
- Two and three wheeler vehicles are not allowed inside Parambikulam tiger reserve.
- Four boatmen, who rows the bamboo raft will accompany to your stay
- A naturalist guide will also accompany you through out the tour.
- Guests have to purchase the raw materials and the boatmen will prepare it for you in their traditional cooking talent.
Peruvari Island Nest Jungle Camp Parambikulam Contact Number & Details:
- Package Name: Peruvari Island Nest Jungle Camp
- Address: Deputy Director, Parambikulam Tiger Reserve, Anappady, Parambikulam Road Thunakadavu, Parambikulam, Kerala
- Pin: 678661
- District: Palakkad
- State: Kerala
- Contact Number: +91 9442201690, +91 9442201691
- Email: [email protected]
- Nearest Town: Thunakadavu
- Nearest Bus Station:
- Nearest Railway Station: Palakkad Juntion (PGT)
- Nearest Airport: Cochin International Airport (COK)
Parambikulam Travel Guide:
- By Road: Ernakulam- 178 km
- By Rail: Ernakulam- 177 km, Palakkad- 79 km
- By Air: Cochin International Airport - 154 km
Peruvari Island Nest Stay Reviews & Rating:
|Review Type||Review Score||View More|
|Google Review||4.8/5||View More|
|Trip Advisor Review||N/A||View More|
|K2L Review||N/A||View More|
Peruvari Island Nest Jungle Camp Itinerary:
The itinerary of Paramikulalm Peruvari Island Nest includes accommodation at Peruvari Island, food, jungle safari, bamboo raft to and from the Island.
Accommodation at Peruvari Island Parambikulam
Jungle safari at Parambikulam Reserve
Bamboo raft to and from the Island
Parambikulam Forest Check post entry fee
Raw materials for the preparation of food during the stay (PS: The boatmen will prepare it for you)
How to reach Parambikulam wildlife sanctuary?
Parambikulam wildlife sanctuary is about 177 km from Ernakulam. It takes approximately 5 and a half hours to reach Parambikulam from Ernakulam.
Route: Kochi – Aluva – Angamali – Vadakkencherry – Kollengode – Vettaikaranpudur – Sethumadai – Parabikulam Tiger Reserve
How to reach Parambikulam from Palakkad?
Parambikulam wildlife sanctuary is about 94 km from Palakkad and it takes about 3 hours to reach Parambikulam from Palakkad.
Route: Palakkad – Chittur Thathamangalam – Meenakshipuram – Sue Gouden Pudur – Vettaikaranpudur – Sethumadai – Parambikulam Tiger Reserve
How to reach Parambikulam from Coimbatore?
Parambikulam is about 101 km from Coimbatore, It takes approximately 3 hours to reach Parambikulam from Coimbatore.
Route: Coimbatore – Pollachi – Subbe Gouden Pudur – Vettaikaranpudur – Sethumadai – Parambikulam Tiger Reserve
Palakkad Juntion (PGT)
Cochin International Airport (COK)