Meesapulimala Sky Cottage
Meesapulimala is located in the protected areas of Munnar, Idukki district of Kerala and is close to the Kerala- Tamil Nadu border. Kerala Forest Division a.k.a KFDC, who is responsible for undertaking tourism activities in Reserve Forests and protected areas offers three distinct packages for Meesapulimala trek & Meesapulimala stay, which include:
- Meesapulimala Base Camp
- Meesapulimala Sky Cottage
- Meesapulimala Rhodo Mansion
In this article, we enlist the complete list of Meesapulimala Sky Cottage package including itinerary, cost and contact details. Also feel free to check "how to book Meesapulimala trek package online" - our all in one guide for meesapulimala stay booking.
About Sky Cottage:
Meesapulimala Sky Cottage Contact Number & Details:
- Package Name: Meesapulimala Sky Cottage (KFDC)
- Address: Floriculture Center Mattupatty Road, Munnar
- District: Idukki
- State: Kerala
- Contact Number: 91 4865 230332
- Mobile No: +91 8289821408
- Email: [email protected]
- Location: View in Google Map
- Nearest Town: Munnar
- Nearest Bus Station: Munnar
- Nearest Railway Station: Ernakulam (ERS, ERN)
- Nearest Airport: Cochin(COK)
Meesapulimala Sky Cottage Images:
Meesapulimala Sky Cottage Cost:
- Cost of Double Occupancy: 6670.00/-
- Extra Adult:3335.00/-
- Extra Child:1579.00/-
Meesapulimala Sky Cottage Itinerary:
- Check-in preferably by noon at 2.00 pm and check out by 1.00 pm the next day or 24hrs from the check-in (whichever is the earliest)
- You need to report to KFDC Divisional Managers Office, Munnar before you check in at Sky Cotage.
- Entry is free for children up to the age of 6 years.
- Childrens between the age 6 and 12 years has to pay half the charge.
- Visitors have to arrange transportation by themselves till Base Camp.
- By Air: Cochin International Airport -124 Km
- By Rail: Aluva Railway Station- 125 Km, Ernakulam Railway Station - 143 Kms
- By Road:Ernakulam- 142 Km, Thekkady- 115 Km