Meesapulimala Rhodo Mansion, Rhodo Valley, Munnar: All Details
Meesapulimala is located in the protected areas of Munnar, Idukki district of Kerala and is closer to the Kerala- Tamil Nadu border. Meesapulimala Trekking route is one of the hardest trek routes in Kerala after Agastyarkoodam Trek.
Kerala Forest Division a.k.a KFDC, which is responsible for undertaking tourism activities in Reserve Forests and protected areas offers three distinct packages for Meesapulimala trek & Meesapulimala stay, they are:
- Meesapulimala Base Camp
- Meesapulimala Sky Cottage
- Meesapulimala Rhodo Mansion
And in this article, we enlist the complete list of Meesapulimala Rhodo Mansion package including itinerary, cost and contact details. Also feel free to check "how to book Meesapulimala trek package online" - our all in one guide for Meesapulimala stay booking.
- Check-in preferably by noon at 2 PM and check out by 1.00 pm the next day or 24hrs from the check-in (whichever is the earliest)
- Entry for children up to the age of 6 years is free of cost.
- Entry rate for children of age between 6 and 12 years is half of the original.
- One have to report to KFDC Divisional Managers Office, Munnar before you check in at Rhodo Mansion
- Visitors have to arrange transportation by themselves till Rhodo Mansion.
- Offroad or high profile vehicles will reach till Rhodo Valley or if necessary you can arrange a jeep from KFDC Office Munnar/Base Camp to Rhodo Valley for a nominal charge(subjected to availability).
Rhodo Mansion is situated at Rhodo Valley, which is about 4 km from Meesapulimala Base Camp (KFDC base camp).All those who love to stay in the midst of cloudy hilltop and enjoy sightseeing (by walk) can choose Rhoda Mansion.
- Name: Meesapulimala Rhodo Mansion (KFDC)
- Address: Floriculture Center Mattupatty Road, Munnar
- District: Idukki
- State: Kerala
- Phone No: 91 4865 230332
- Mobile No: +91 8289821408
- Email: [email protected]
- Location: View in Google Map
- Nearest Town: Munnar
- Nearest Bus Station: Munnar
- Nearest Railway Station: Ernakulam (ERS, ERN)
- Nearest Airport: Cochin (COK)
- Cost of Double Occupancy: 6614.00/-
- Cost of Triple occupancy: 9921.00/-
- By Air: Cochin International Airport -124 Km
- By Rail: Aluva Railway Station- 125 Km, Ernakulam Railway Station - 143 Kms
- By Road:Ernakulam- 142 Km, Thekkady- 115 Km