KFDC Gavi Green Mansion Jungle Lodge Online Booking and Package Details
About KFDC Gavi:
Gavi is a small forest village in Pathanamthitta district of Kerala state. It is a part of the Periyar Tiger Reserve which has roots in Idukki, Kottayam & Pathanamthitta districts. The rich flora and fauna of Gavi make it one of the best places for trekking and camping in Idukki and Pathanamthitta districts. Kerala Forest Development Corporation (KFDC) oversees the Eco-tourism activities in Gavi Forest.
The packages by KFDC are as below:
- Gavi Day Trip Package
- Green Mansion Jungle Lodge stay Package
- Swiss Cottage Tent stay Package
- Gavi Jungle Camp Package
In this article, we enlist the compact details of Gavi Green Mansion Jungle Lodge package including itinerary, cost and contact details.
About Gavi Green Mansion Jungle Lodge:
Gavi Green Mansion Jungle Lodge Tariff:
|SERVICE||RATE / PERSON||GST %||GST RATE||TOTAL|
|PREPARATION & SERVING OF FOOD & BEVERAGES||1500||5||75||1575|
|COST OF TREKKING / BOATING / PLANTATION VISIT / GUIDE ETC||1000||18||180||1180|
- Check-in preferably by 2.00 pm and check out after 24 hours or 2.00 pm on the following day, whichever is earlier.
- Children up to the age of 6 years have free entry.
- Children between 6 and 12 are charged half of the tariff.
KFDC Gavi Green Mansion Jungle Lodge (KFDC) Contact Number & Details:
- Package Name: Green Mansion Jungle Lodge (KFDC)
- Address: Tourist Facilitation Center KFDC, Gavi Eco Tourism, Lake Road, Thekkady, Kumily (Near Periyar Tiger Reserver Entrance gate), Gavi P.O., Vandiperiyar, Idukki
- District: Pathanamthitta
- State: Kerala
- Contact Number: 04869 253270
- Mobile Number: +91 9947492399, +91 8289821306
- Email: [email protected]
- Nearest Town: Munnar
- Nearest Bus Station: Kumily
- Nearest Railway Station: Kottayam (KTYM), Tiruvalla (TRVL)
- Nearest Airport: Cochin(COK)
Gavi Travel Guide:
- By Road: Kumily - 40 km
- By Rail: Kottayam - 120 km, Ernakulam - 171 km
- By Air: Cochin International Airport - 176 km
Gavi Swiss Cottage Reviews & Rating:
|Review Type||Review Score||View More|
|Google Review||N/A||View More|
|Trip Advisor Review||N/A||View More|
|K2L Review||N/A||View More|
KFDC Gavi Green Mansion Jungle Lodge Itinerary:
The itinerary includes accommodation at Gavi Jungle Lodge, Gavi Lake boating, visit to the cardamom plantation, a two and a half-hour long jungle safari(on vehicle) and trekking at Gavi Forest.
Accommodation at Green Mansion Jungle Resort
Gavi Lake Boating
Cardamom Plantation visit
Vehicle Safari- A two and a half-hour long safari through the jungle
Where is Gavi in Kerala?
Gavi is situated inside the Periyar Tiger Reserve in the Pathanamthitta district of Kerala.
What is the best time to visit Gavi?
September to February is the best time to visit Gavi. If you are a monsoon lover, June to September will be the ideal time for you in Gavi.
Distance from Ernakulam to Gavi?
Ernakulam to Gavi is around 171 km long. It takes around 4.30 hours to reach Gavi from Ernakulam.
Route: Ernakulam – Kurvilangad – Pala – Kanjirapally – Mundakayam – Kuttikanam – Vandiperiyar – Gavi